Join now - be part of our community!

Cyber-shot HX90 help required

Snapperit
Explorer

Cyber-shot HX90 help required

Hi,

just bought my first Sony camera an HX90 scratching my head trying to operate it cos manual is useless.

i am going to need your help

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Snapperit

H ithere,

Yes Sony manuals can leave a lot to be desired, at least you got one with your camera! Thankfully however help is at hand if you visit Youtube, there's many reviews and tutorial videos for using your camera. I'm not a camera guy myself so I'll leave it to YouTube. If you come back here in a day or so maybe someone more camera savvy will respond.

In the mean time you might enjoy this video: Sony DSC-HX90 | hand on | review | walking through Frankfurt

Lots more YouTube links here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sony+hx90

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In addition to what MK_Slinky says above, i have attached two manuals to this post.  They maybe different or the same that you have (i dont know), but maybe one of them can help.

Cheers

Snapperit
Explorer

Thanks for that,

I have looked at all the u tube stuff but they just show the results not setting the camera up. You get it can do that and that and that but not how?? I have found a 223 page manual but they want £14 for it and might be just a copy of the 23 page one I already have. Here are just two of my queries can Exposure Compensation be altered during a live view...I am sure it can but hows it done?  and does it take HDR stills ie merge say 3 shots? It does mention HDR but that seems only an option on movies.