Join now - be part of our community!

sx15e woes

profile.country.en_GB.title
gsmuk1
Visitor

sx15e woes

I have a new dcr 15e I have installed PMB on my windows 7 pc when usb lead plugged in camera asks usb or disc burn, I say usb camera says processing but nothing else happens.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Mick2011
New

Hi gsmuk1, welcome to the Sony Forums

Have you launched PMB and selected your clips, destination folder etc in the Media Import window? The video transfer should start immediately you do this and progress can be monitored on the PC. If nothing is happenning on the PC when you plug the cable in you may have an issue with the PMB installation.

Cheers

Mick

gsmuk1
Visitor

Hi Mick 2011

Thanks for a quick reply and a helpful answer fortunatly it wasn't needed, I'll explain I have had this camera about a week and a half took some footage and tried to download it. I installed the software connected the camera and nothing seemed to work I am running windows 7 so even tried running PMB under Win xp with no success. Then today out of frustation I connected the camera through my USB hub instead of the front connection on my PC and it worked first time, I have no idea why it should have worked out that way so it looks as though I am going to have to investigate the problem.

It,s my first time using a forum and I am pleased with the resulting help thank you very much I will keep popping on and see if I can help someone in the future.

Kind Regards

Geoff