Join now - be part of our community!

Bloggie viewing problem

profile.country.en_GB.title
happyredwan
Visitor

Bloggie viewing problem

Hi Guys, just got a bloggie as a present :slight_smile: my question is , when taken picture or video it only shows on half the viewing screen with part of the menu below, can i get it to show on the full screen when shooting video or taken pictres,

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Drumzman
New

Hi happyredwan,

I think, from what you describe, that all you need to do is hold the bloggie the appropriate way up.  If you shot the original picture or video in landscape, then hold the bloggie itself horizontally and it will automatically 'flip' the picture on its side to fill the whole screen.  Similarly if you shot the picture in portrait, then hold the bloggie vertically for it to fill the whole screen when you view the movie or photo.

The only other thing that could be happening is that one of the resolution size settings for photos (the highest one - 12M) is not a widescreen (16:9) format, but the old 'square telly' :dizzy: size (4:3).  This means that whichever way you hold the camera you will always get a black border above and below, or side to side depending on which way you're holding the bloggie if you see what I mean.

Hope that helps.