Join now - be part of our community!

kdl50w755c black screen

desmo999s

kdl50w755c black screen

When I put the TV into mains socket 220volt  and press quickly the green power button of the remote control we see the black panel. Tapping external sources then displays
  blue graphics spoiled graphics card like scorched has a laptop. But if you wait ten seconds when I put the TV into mains socket 220 volt and press the green power buttons of the remote control then it is all OK. I have last firmware 21 December

I have the tv one month. 

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you remove all connected devices to the tv, just leave the power connected and the aerial in which you get a freeview signal.  Then test again.

If this still fails, are you able to take a photo of what is going on and post it here.

Cheers

desmo999s

Disconect everything and press very fast after power plug the green power button20160104_220747.jpg

desmo999s

however let alone the antena cable and press the tv button and the tv plays normally.when i puss the button that picks external devices I have physical separation to the connected I saw this20160104_220928.jpg

desmo999s

What can i do?

I am waiting for someone to new firmware update or to go to the dealer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Does this only happen whenyou basically plug the mains in and quickly switch it on?  But its ok, if you wait 10seconds once plugged in and then you switch it on?

Just confirming.

desmo999s

yes i confirm the above.20 seconds the most.

Τiming and 15,16,17,18 seconds makes the problem.

Μany timed test at 20 is all ok.

desmo999s

Would it be good to the next firmware not hit the green open button for 20 seconds;!!!! :slight_smile:

desmo999s

Ιs finally problem?

Τo go to the guarantee or not?