Join now - be part of our community!

All Streaming Apps Missing or Not Working

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
M0j0666

All Streaming Apps Missing or Not Working

This morning my KDL-32WD603 app's have totally dissapered. Can't even open the menu. I So we that some people had this issue last year was it identified  or solved?

I have rebooted roter and tv. Factory reset. Wired and Wi-Fi connection 

Any more ideas? 

Sony what's going on!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
steveswest

All,

Sony have ammitted a problem!

[Edit by moderator: removed URL as the original problem has been resolved]

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
profile.country.GB.title
Rglithero
Explorer

Me too...any response?

profile.country.GB.title
Noddy64
Explorer

I have the same problem. Working fine last night on Netflix, put it on to watch it this afternoon, go on to the home screen, select apps, then nothing happens & it jams on that channel. Gone back to factory settings, rebooted router. Everything else working on wifi with no problems, But TV just works on the usual digital settlings. At a loss, everything up to date & all was good when I turned it off lst night. HELP ME SONY!!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
Xpressobn
New

I'm the same here with our sony bravia. Select All apps and nothing comes up and freezes the tele until I try and change the channel and then press the power button. Please someone solve soon. I was hoping to watch a film I'd rented again before my time was up.

profile.country.GB.title
Noddy64
Explorer

My TV is a Sony Bravia 

KDL-48WD653 

I have now got the internet sorted on it again, but still not able to access apps &  when I try it just jams on the station. Fed up of trying everything. I have a freeveiw, Hatachi 42" in the bed roon that does not support internet accress, but is now 12 years old, never had a problem. So disappointed.... really need some help form Sony with this one I think. It apears to be a promblem for many of us & all of a sudden too. :sob:

profile.country.GB.title
frustrated1111
Explorer

I have the same problem and have tried all the recommended fixes with no success.

I assume we have to wait for SONY to resolve their end?

profile.country.GB.title
krishankant
New

My TV is a Sony Bravia 

KDL-48WD653 

I am also facing the same problem. All app is missing.

Pootle07
New

Did you find a solution I have the same issue at moment?

profile.country.GB.title
sonyTVsux
Explorer

KDL-43WD756

Same problems.  Apps will not load at all.

Reset to factory settings and initialized personal details - twice.

Unplugged TV.

Nothing has worked.

profile.country.GB.title
Hannahbee
Explorer

Exact same problem here too - same make. Factory reset, unplugged, reset modem, reset date/time - just nothing happens when I select all apps after pressing home, except it freezes the controls.