Join now - be part of our community!

2 Free 4K films

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Brad478
Explorer

2 Free 4K films

I know this topic has been discussed before and without success so here we go again, I've just purchased the Sony Bravia KD55XF9005 from John Lewis and I've tried everything possible to download the 2 free 4K UHD films and they aren't there so has anyone actually got this offer?

Please help me out.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the Sony community.

Please contact the support team with your details, in order for them to help you redeem this offer.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
Brad478
Explorer

The problem was solved by updating my Visa Debit card which expired and once at checkout the two films were credited at £0.00.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the Sony community.

Please contact the support team with your details, in order for them to help you redeem this offer.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.GB.title
Brad478
Explorer

Many thanks for your reply, I've just filled out the form and submitted it to the Support Team.

profile.country.GB.title
Brad478
Explorer

The problem was solved by updating my Visa Debit card which expired and once at checkout the two films were credited at £0.00.

profile.country.GB.title
Harrischrismark
New

Hi 

I’ve got same problems with redeeming the free 2 movies.

Thanks

Chris 

profile.country.GB.title
Brad478
Explorer

This is how I resolved this problem:

1 Click on Google Play Movies & TV

2 Select from the list of free 4K movies (your choice of 2) 

3 Add them to your basket and it will show in your basket that you are being charged

4 when you get to payment method, make sure your Bank card is updated, my bank card wasn't because it had been replaced so once it was updated the basket then changed to 00.0 with nothing to pay.

And that was it, if your card isn't updated it won't work.

Good luck

Brad