Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1ii camera audio sync

profile.country.GB.title
MrBean.Crom
Explorer

Xperia 1ii camera audio sync

BREIF when video recording, the cameras audio goes out of sync whenever I pause the recording then resume.

Hi all

I'm unsure if anyone else is experiencing this issue, it's been with me since I first got my 1ii last year and regardless of software updates the issue remains.

In the low budget sample clip below, I bang a plate on a table, the first section of the recording is in sync, but each time I pause the camera in the recording process and then resume, the audio drifts further and further out of synchronization where by the time I have paused the camera 7 times the audio is nearly half a second out!

This is a very annoying issue as things like TikToc, Instagram and YouTube shorts are all evolving around the multi-clip and pause video recording process

Just looking to see if anyone else has the same issue and if anyone managed to fix it

Note, at the time of recording this, the Phone was factory reset and camera on all default settings, r cording to internal memory only with no SD card installed 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2LiwX8Wmg

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
MrBean.Crom
Explorer

Additionally, the issue is also present regardless of the app used, albeit CAMERA, CINEMA PRO, or third party ones like Instagram, tictok etc

Piscie
Community Team

This seems to be a software glitch. Maybe try software repair using Xperia Companion, make sure to download the compatible version for your phone though.