Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 - Launching Camera/ Camera Issues

kgmn_v4x
Visitor

Xperia 1 - Launching Camera/ Camera Issues

Hi everyone,

I just received my X1 yesterday and have been playing with the camera. So I tried to switch between cameras after taking pictures, and the wide angle lens just won't start and asks me to relaunch/ restart the phone for a few times. The 2X zoom was shaking when I was charging my device as well, which scared me a bit. But all these disappeared after I reboot the system.

Also, I was trying to take some low light pictures, it took 5 seconds to complete which is fine (I believe its the dual photodiode thingy), but nothing is being saved to my gallery somehow. After I took the second picture, all the button disappeared just like when I half hold the shutter button. No picture is saved when I check in the gallery, and the camera just won't launch after that. Again, a reboot sort of solved this, but I do need to check again later.  

Has anyone got similar issues with their X1? I am quite worried if this is a device faulty or a system limitation. It will be ridiculous to reboot every time when something like this happens.

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi there, I know there will be a software update version soon to fix the issues happened to the camera on the Xperia 1 after the Android 11, hopefully it will solve all that mess.