Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia 1 II Price

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Xperia 1 II Price

It looks (guess on American Prices) like the price is going to be between £1000 and £1100

It is hard to justify that for any phone and my thinking is if the Xperia 1 II is A9 Inspired then

one can almost BUY an actual A9 for that price, and certainly purchase one second hand.

Do you think Sony can justify this price-given that they are no where near as popular as Apple or Spamsung?

Opinions please?

Gilgamesh the first ONE and ONLY King
5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi there, 

We're sure you'll get some input to your discussion soon. In the meantime, you can get to know the specs and features of the Xperia 1 II here.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

I actually think it might be a little less than the price rumoured, I remember the speculation that Xperia 1 would cost near £1000 based on rumours and when it came out I picked up mine for £630 from O2 with a pair of free £300 headphones, Bargain of the year imo.

I wouldn't pay much attention to rumours on pricing just yet, as the numbers mention may relate to the Xperia 1ii pro, we just don't know the full schematics of pricing yet.

I shall do what I always do and look at pricings and deals only after they are announced.

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Mine cost a whopping £899 from Carphone Warehouse

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Oof, dude...

profile.country.GB.title
Gilgameshuk
Contributor

Exactly mate: Though despite the frustration with stability from 4K video video mode, I actually purchased a SECOND ONE.:) But got that second hand at £375 from Cash Converters (though i have to take that back as the rear cameras have gone faulty)  After wards i will sell it so i can purchase either a an ALPHA A6000 or 6100 for my Xperia tech Reviews channel.