Join now - be part of our community!

In-call volume setting doesn't work in Xperia 1 II

profile.country.GB.title
battsek
Explorer

In-call volume setting doesn't work in Xperia 1 II

In-call volume is always on max level during a call, no matter how I set it in the Sound settings. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
battsek
Explorer

Hi @Strampke,

Regarding your first suggestion: from the home screen I press the vol-down key and enter the sound settings through the cog wheel (which is actually not a cog wheel but a three-slider button). There, in the sound settings, the in-call volume is already set exactly as I would like it to be and as I previously set it by entering Settings → Sound. I changed it though but this method didn’t work.

Regarding your 2nd suggestion “Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> Tap on see all ### apps -> Tap the 3 dots (the action menu) in the upper right corner -> Tap Show system -> Scroll down and find Audio setting -> Tap Storage & Cache -> Clear Cache & Clear storage”: I cleared the cache and storage, pressed the vol-down, entered the Sound settings, set the in-call volume, but again without any result.

Two screenshots are attached showing the set in-call volume and the actual one during a call.

Screenshot_20201231-095109-2.jpgScreenshot_20201231-095241-2.jpg