Join now - be part of our community!

Any camera samples?

Bb-pp
Visitor

Any camera samples?

I can't find any camera samples of xperia 1.

Maybe the camera isn't so great after all. 

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
New

@Bb-pp wrote:

I can't find any camera samples of xperia 1.

Maybe the camera isn't so great after all. 

I hope will helps you this compare https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqvRFkTgEzE Winking_Face

Bb-pp
Visitor

There is a lot of fake videos about xperia 1, So maybe this video is legit or not, i don't know.

There is official camera samples? Why sony put hold on that one?!

profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
New

@Bb-pp wrote:

There is a lot of fake videos about xperia 1, So maybe this video is legit or not, i don't know.

@Bb-pp wrote:

Why you think it's fake? What do you mean "official"? Somebody did test if you don't like results it doesn't mean fake or unofficial. 

Bb-pp
Visitor

You, me and anyone else should not believe on everything that show us. Maybe this video is legit. But without proof you can't "buy" it.

see i saw some videos up there that posted 3 months ago saying its xperia 1. If you want to belive bcs the proof doesn't matter to you, So let it be. Me? I need proof before i believe.

profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
New

@Bb-pp wrote:

You, me and anyone else should not believe on everything that show us. Maybe this video is legit. But without proof you can't "buy" it.

see i saw some videos up there that posted 3 months ago saying its xperia 1. If you want to belive bcs the proof doesn't matter to you, So let it be. Me? I need proof before i believe.

I agree with you, must be offcial samples and ect. But agree what is the point to do fake reviews to people which doing that? I trust in serious web sites which writing about technologies and doing tests, but if say honest video link which i posted i don't see it as fake video. But maybe you are right. And by the way you know what is the best advisers? Is you in shop. You can test it, before you buy it, to see how working and ect. Even Sony's samples can be fake for you, you know every manufactors when want to sell theirs products samples doing the best which they can to do. In the best sunligh with the best light, the best shot and ect. It's marketing trick. So can you believe in it? In reality you can don't get the same results which was posted maybe. So i advise you to go to near seller and to ask to check in shop how doing pictures this model, how working and ect., before you decide to buy. I can find others samples, reviews and ect., but probably all of it will be called fake. So as i mentioned best advise which i can write to you - try it in shop and you will see do you want it or not. Don't forget only tested in real will be the best experience which you will see, pictures or video in internet it's just others people opinion, if you want to real to check try it in nearest seller Slightly_smiling_Face

Bb-pp
Visitor

Yeah! Most likely the above video is a fake.

They didnt show you the smartphones, they didn't talk professionally about the phone's. Nothing. Only view shots that can be taken with any smartphone or camera. A real review is a full one. The first one is: he need to show us that he holding the right smartphone. And you right 'camera sample photo' is a marketing trick but at least a good one. Winking_Face

profile.country.LT.title
EUPHORIC2017
New

@Bb-pp wrote:

Yeah! Most likely the above video is a fake.

They didnt show you the smartphones, they didn't talk professionally about the phone's. Nothing. Only view shots that can be taken with any smartphone or camera. A real review is a full one. The first one is: he need to show us that he holding the right smartphone. And you right 'camera sample photo' is a marketing trick but at least a good one. Winking_Face

Wait wait wait, so you need full review about smartphone or cameria samples? Coz in thread you asking for camera samples, now youw riting about full review? Now i understand what do you mean "fake". Looks like in yours vocabulary "fake" mean a little bit others thing like in mines or maybe most of people Slightly_smiling_Face Xperia 1 is very new model so to find a lot of reviews about it at this momemnt i thinkt it's too hard, need time to test it and ect. Slightly_smiling_Face

Lukalumen
Contributor

The phone won't exist on the market for another two and a half months minimum. Any camera samples would now be from a development unit and would change in two and half months.